Damien has a Master’s degree in Actuarial Science and a PhD in Mathematics.
With an experience of 7 years in the insurance company AXA, he had the opportunity to work mainly in the Life insurance business on various subjects like
– Reporting and process automation,
– Product development and profitability analysis,
– Modeling: creation of new tools, validation, …
– Solvency II: Pillar I, QRT, capital planning, SII assumptions,
– Tax (belgian and french for savings products),
– Support to the management,
He likes working both in collaboration but also alone using his hard and soft skills. He thinks providing sound figures is as important as taking a step back to draw important conclusions.